THINGS.. all about me.. =D
lolS lame sia.. but too sian le..
what is the time now..
9.37
1. whatz your name?..
lolZ..xuan le..
2. what are your favourite hobby[s]?..
play com, play handphone, listen to songs, chat, blah blah blah..
3. what are your favourite preference of song?..[dont know phrase correctly anot.. haha]
techno, punk, hip hop, jap, trance, instrumental, rap and R&B.. =))
4. what do you do when you're mad?
lock myself in my room..bah..
5. what's the worst thing you've done when youwere mad?
grab a knife and chase the person who made me that angry?..LOL..
6. ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
no one...they just fight back or scold me.. = =''
7. ever physically hurt someone when you were mad?
yupp..
8. do you curse when you're mad?
LOl of course
*Crying Section*
1. last time you cried your heart out ?
last night??.. LOl..
2. ever cried yourself to sleep?
lol..got.. bah?..
3. ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
nope..
4. do you cry when you get an injury?
even a scratch?..lolZ
5. do certain songs make you cry?
nope.. feel like crying only..
*Pain Section*
1. what's the worst thing you've done to somebody else?
don't know..
2. how depressed can you get?
untill suicidal state..
*Happy Section*
1. how much do u smile?
lots.. haha.. =D
2. what can make you happy?
mm.. don't know..
3. do you wish you were happier?
haha.. if i could..
4. what about being with your friends, does that make u happy?
laming together!!.. hahaha!..
*Love Section*
1. have you ever loved someone so much, that you'd die for them?
= ='' aiyo.. wont la..
2. did you ever love a person, and tell him/herthat you love him/her?
..= =''
3.have you loved someone so much, it made you cry?
..
4.has anyone besides your friends and family ever said 'i love you' to you?
yupp..
*Hate Section*
1. have you ever hated any one that broke your heart?
O.o..uhh..= =!!
2. do you hate Bush?
= ='' why suddenly say bush..LoLZ
*Self-Esteem Section*
1. is your self-esteem extremely low?
quite bah..
2. do you believe in yourself?
umm.. sometimes
3. what do you say when people say they think you are good looking/pretty?
give them lame faces..
4. are you one of those idiots that think they are ugly, dumb, and fat?
i just think i'm fat.. and sometimes dumb..
5. ever wanted to kill yourself cuz you thought you weren't good enough?
actually.. no..
6. are you happy with who you are?
no.. =p
*COnFeSsioNs*
[x] I'm afraid of silence.
[x] I Talk A LOT when I get really nervous.
[x] I am really ticklish.
[x]I'm afraid of the dark.
[x] I'm afraid of facing my back to opendoors at night.
[x]I can't sleep in a room if the door isopen
[ ]I can't sleep in a room if the door isclosed
[ ] I am afraid of gay or lesbian people.
[x] I believe in true love.
[x] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political music
[x] I collect comic books
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[x] I've stayed out all night.
[x] I open up to others easily.
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[ ] I watch the news
[x] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[x] I love Disney movies.
[x] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[x] I am a sucker for blue eyes
[ ] I dont kill bugs
[x] I curse.
[ ] I have an "x" in my screen name.
[x] I've slipped and fell in public.
[x] I've slipped out a "lol" in a realconversation
[ ] I love Spam....
[ ] I bake well
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I have owned something fromAbercrombie.
[ ] I want a better job
[x] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.
[ ] I love Dr. Phil.
[ ] I like multiple people
[x] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. [SOME TIMES]
[x] I am self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I have smoked a pack in one day. [= =''.. no more liaoZ..]
[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in theroom.
[x] I love chocolate.
[ ] I bite my nails.
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[x] Gotten lost in the city.
[x] Thought of suicide before.
[x] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Had a menage a trois.
[x] Gone out in public in my pajamas
[ ] Have kissed someone really strange....
[ ] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a bloody fist fight withsomeone of adiff. sex.
[ ] Been in a fist fight
[ ] Been arrested.
[x] Laughed and had some type ofbeverage comeout of my nose.
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] made out in an elevator.
[ ] Swore at Liberace.
[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[x] Gotten stitches.
[x] Drank a whole gallon of milk in onehour
[x] Bitten someone
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[ ] Crashed into a car...
[ ] been to Japan.
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[x] shoplifted
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn'thave themback.
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[x] Gone on a blind date. [that was when i was stupid..]
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[x] Been to Europe.
[ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/oremployee.
[ ] been to New York
[ ] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[x] Saw someone/something dying.
[ ] Have a list of people you want to kill.
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[ ] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a Plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar or club
[x] Eaten sushi.
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[x] Continued to care for someone sooomucheven though you know you can't havethem
[ ] taken a picture just for the sole purposeofputting it on myspace/friendster..
[x] Been ice skating
[x] Cried in public.
[x] Walked purposely into traffic with youreyesclosed.
[ ]been at a party and instead of giving out your phone number you give them your my space name and say look me up
[x] liked someone even though you knewyoushouldn't have.
[x] Thought of someone a lot lately.
[x] Hate the world.
[x] Love someone who doesnt/didntrealize it
[ ] have your cell phone permanentlyattached toyour hand/hip
[ ] cried over a guy/girl you didnt even go out with.
now is 10.54..Lol
aye~ lazy put color liaoZ..
today damn bo liao post..
xD
XUANLE#
FIONA QIAN SHOU GUAN YING#
Current Blog
CURRENT BLOG CLICK
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Samsung Soul U900.
long ear piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment